WHO WE ARE
Since 1994, our name has been synonymous with first-rate HVAC. Our range of services has grown to meet today’s ever-changing demands, continuously adopting the latest energy efficient technology.
Our technicians take pride in their work and make sure it is done right the first time. We know the harmful effects of polluted air in the home and work diligently to make your house clean and energy efficient.
As a member of the local Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning Guild, our team receives regular factory training to update their skills. We can always recommend the latest technology for your installations and will troubleshoot your problems in no time.
Improve your indoor air and Water quality today! With years of experience to draw upon, Hydrodynamics Inc. has perfected heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) installations and plumbing technology. We work with you to make your home or Business a clean, comfortable oasis.
WHAT WE DO
Our services include: Residential — Commercial — Industrial
- Heating and Air Conditioning — HVAC
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling
- Ductless Mini-Split Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Roof Top Heating and AC Systems
- Industrial Heating Equipment
- Waste Oil Systems
- Gas, Propane, Oil Heating Systems
- Preventative Maintenence, (Filter Replacements, Boiler Treatment, Chillers)
- Grinder Pump Service
- Well Pump Service
- Water Conditioning (Water softeners, Ultra-Violet Lights)
WHY TRUST US
Trust is the foundation of any relationship. If you fail to create trust, then you have failed to succeed. At Hydrodynamics Inc., we strive to gain the trust of our customers by providing and delivering the best value on every encounter with our customers. We understand that your Plumbing, Heating, Refrigeration and HVAC systems are critical to your business and home, and proper maintenance and upkeep is key to protecting this investment. Family owned and operated since 1994, we treat every customer like they are part of the family.
- American Society of Sanitary Engineers (A.S.S.E) Backflow Testing Certified
- Environmental Protection Agency 609 Certified Technicians
- Goulds Pumps Dealer Association
- Trac Pipe Certified
- Gas Tite Certified
- UGI Gas Service Contractor Trained
- International Code Council Certified Inspectors on Staff
- Manitowoc Kitchen Care Field Service
- Mitsubishi HVAC Application Design Course
- Environment One Sewage Pumps Factory Authorized Service
- Amana, Goodman HVAC Authorized Dealer
- Fujitsu Ductless Authorized Dealer
- PA #PA024657